1 See What Your Lenders See - Get the Same Credit Report and Scores Lenders Use
- As a Certified Credit Counselor, We Provide the Same Credit Report and 3 Scores Used by Mortgage & Auto Lenders
- Don't be Misled by "Unreliable Internet Credit Scores" - Not Knowing Accurate Scores could Cost You Lots of Money
"I went to one of the credit bureau's websites and the score offered there was over 60 points higher than what my lender had my score at. I discovered my lender uses the same credit scores found here."
2 Work with the BEST Credit Score Improvement Program
- My Credit Plan Averages an Amazing 58-Point Improvement for all 3 FICO Credit Scores
- Identitifes Accounts to Pay Down (by Priority), to Close, to Use, to Open, to Refinance, and to Consolidate
"My Credit Plan shows me a Road Map what to do! That's what we all need!"
3 Want to Know Your Potential Mortgage and Auto Loan Qualifications
- Since We Provide the Same FICO Scores Lenders Use, We Give You Insight to Your Loan Qualifications
- See What Mortgage and Auto Loan Options Work Best for you. Don't Wait for a Loan Officer
"My score increased 110 points after 33 days (through My Credit Plan). It is pretty cool and exciting to see my credit score(s) go up. I just bought my home."
4 Improve Your Purchasing Power by Increasing Your Lender's FICO Scores
- Loan Officers Don't Care if You are Paying $100's More on Your Mortgage or Auto Loan Payment - You're Paying It!
- Most Home and Auto Buyers have Higher Payments because of Less-than-Excellent FICO Scores - Usually Less than 760
"I am ready to buy my home. I will recommend this service to anyone needing help with credit. It is well worth the money."